Until November 18th, 2012
$1 = 4 meals
Help us give to Second Harvest Food Bank in our holiday food drive!
Two ways to give:
- Non-perishable food items, like canned veggies or soup
- Cash donations, which help the food bank purchase fresh produce
Please consider a sacrificial gift. Every dollar equals 4 meals, so it adds up fast!
If every person at TLC gave $90 and two bags of food this year, we’d give over one million meals!
As TLC gives to the community, our world notices. They see the love of Christ evident in our actions. And they are interested in hearing more of the gospel.
For more information about Second Harvest, go to www.thefoodbank.org.
We believe that providing food for the hungry is an essential part of what it means to be a Christian. Twin Lakes Church partners with Second Harvest Food Bank throughout the year to raise money and nonperishable food to be distributed to those in need throughout the county.
Starting in 2006, we began an annual food drive. Our first year, our goal was 50,000 pounds of food. The county has families that are hungry. We want to feed them.
2011 News Links
- Santa Cruz Sentinel: “Twin Lakes Church gives big boost to Second Harvest Food Bank”
- KSBW: “Successful food drive in Aptos” (video)
- KION: Aptos Church Raises 1.2 Million Pounds of Food for Food Bank
- Patch.com: Twin Lakes Church Breaks Record in Holiday Food Drive
- KGO: “Church Fights Local, Global Hunger with Food and Fund Challenge”