The Hope Experience: 50 Days of Hope
Our world is in a catastrophe of hopelessness. How can you build your own hope and optimism? And how can you encourage others? Hope is essential to Christian faith, so for 50 days our whole church will develop “the hope habit” together through daily readings, memory verses, small group meetings, and “hope projects”.
Components of The Hope Experience
- Daily reading book: “The Hope Experience”
- Weekly “Hope Verse” memory verses
- Small group lessons featuring weekly 10-minute DVD devotions
- Hope project opportunities for small groups, including “Hope Cards”
- Weekend services with guest faith stories and special music
- Connect with other participants on Twitter and Facebook
- Daily devotions sent to your computer or mobile device
Join a Hope Group!
It’s fun, it’s encouraging, you make good friends, it makes learning more practical, and you get to watch video lessons we filmed at beautiful locations all over the Bay Area. These are a crucial component of the 50-day study.
Go to the “Connections” tables in the lobby or outside and sign up (during the weekends of September 19 & 20, and 26 & 27), or search for a group online!
When does it start?
“Preview Weekend” is next September 26 & 27, and then “Day 1” is October 4. You can get started today by going online to www.HopeExperience.com, then get connected via Twitter or Facebook. You’ll receive the daily devotions every day, and we’ll send you encouraging message of hope throughout the series to help you stay focused!