Worship Service: Sundays at 10:45am
Come on over to Monschke Hall, grab a drink at our coffee bar, and join us for this lively and intimate worship gathering at TLC.
MORE ABOUT VENUE:
* With 150-200 people, Venue has a more intimate feel. You'll see familiar faces every week.
* Lily Jones and the worship band lead us in worship every Sunday.
* Don't worry if you missed breakfast - free coffee, tea, and donuts are available.
* We watch the sermon from the sanctuary via video feed.
* We love families. We have a Family Room with books, toys, and coloring for the kids while parents watch the sermon on a TV.
* Our Prayer Corner is available after every sermon for those who need prayer and encouragement.
We pray that you experience authentic community here and encounter God in a fresh, new way.
Want to meet the Venue staff?
How do I get involved?
If you are looking for an opportunity to meet people and serve at Venue, our volunteer teams are the perfect choice. You can contact Sarah Marsh at firstname.lastname@example.org or 831-465-3312 to get connected to one of our teams.
“Venue is a part of Twin Lakes that really feels like coming home. Walking in the door there are familiar faces ready to say hello and chat and even during announcements and singing the community doesn’t separate between stage and congregation. The messages from our familiar pastors come in clear on screen and everyone settles down to immerse themselves in the Bible. After the service you’ll find the eternal chat continuing, ending up with friends going out to lunch together. It’s a welcoming, loving, Christ-centered community that misses you when you’re away.” -Rachel Nigh