We offer a variety of programs for all ages to help new visitors and all TLC adult attenders connect for great spiritual growth and fellowship!
Sunday Morning Electives
- Life Applications Study-Fellowship Group: Couples & singles study Bible passages and topics together weekly throughout year except August and December. Sundays at 9:00-10:30am in Rm 704.
- Woman to Woman: A small group of women who meet together to study the Bible. Sundays at 9am in Rm 821.
- Inheritors Class: Adults ages 55 and over enjoy fellowship and discussion of the Bible. Teacher: Ed Reed. 10:30am in Rm 811.
- Oasis: Empty Nesters, ages 40s - 60s at Cabrillo College, Room 1522, right behind Monschke Hall. The class includes Fellowship, Worship, and Study of God's Word. It is on Sunday mornings at 9:00-10:15 am.
Four-hour classes held periodically on a scheduled Sunday, 4-8pm. Includes a light supper and childcare.
- Marriage Classes: Designed to support and encourage marriages are held periodically during the Wednesday Night adult class seminars which occur in the Winter, Spring and Fall. For more information, contact Lee at email@example.com or 831-465-3313.
- Class 101: Knowing Christ: A fast paced seminar that covers the basics of the Christian faith as well as the style and purpose here at TLC. We also look at the exciting history of Twin Lakes and our strategy for the future. This is the class for you if you’re interested in membership or baptism!
- Class 201: Growing in Christ: How can I know what God wants? How do I know if I’m hearing from God? Why do I need to belong to a church? Getting to know God is a process, but it doesn’t just happen! 201 discusses how to lay the foundation for your relationship with God through the tools He provides: prayer, Bible study and the church.
- Class 301: Discovering My SHAPE: You are gifted! Unfortunately, many of us are unaware of what our spiritual gifts are or how to use them. This seminar is designed to help you determine how you can serve most effectively in the church of Christ.
- Class 401: Sharing your Faith: Learn more about evangelism and sharing your faith with others.
- Class 501: Short Term Mission Orientation: God’s Plan for the Nations. This seminar is for those who are planning to be part of a TLC short term mission team or simply have an interest in God’s plan to reach out to the world. Topics include: God’s theme from Genesis to Revelation, cross-cultural ministry, personal and spiritual preparation and serving as a team.