- Shut-In Visitation Team: If you're interested in visiting, praying with, sharing scripture with, & befriending home and facility bound folks—or if you know someone from Twin Lakes who is shut-in, contact email@example.com or 831-465-3368.
- Hospital Visitation Team: A team of trained individuals are prepared to care for the hospitalized on a daily basis. To request a visit, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or 831-465-3368. (If you are requesting a visit for someone who does not attend Twin Lakes Church, please obtain permission from the patient or a family member.)
- Care Facility Ministry: Bible studies, devotional, or music services lead by volunteers. To volunteer, contact Pastor Dan Baker at email@example.com or 831-465-3391.
- Aegis of Aptos: Bible Study, Wednesdays, 1:30pm.
- Dominican Oaks: Bible Study, Third Mondays, 1:30pm.
- Pacific Coast Manor: Music Service, Fridays, 3:00pm.
- Sonshine Villa: Worship Service, Third Saturdays monthly, 3:30pm.
- Bridge of Hope: Serving nursing home residents and people affected by disabilities who are in need. For more information or to volunteer, call 831-464-2362, or visit www.bridgeofhopefoundation.org.
- Hearts and Hands: Every Wednesday, 1:30 PM
- Kindred Healthcare: Every Thursday, 3pm
- Country Villa West in Watsonville: Every Tuesday, 3pm
- Golden Age Convalescent Center: Third Monday of the month, 3pm
- Capitola Manor: Third Sunday of the month, 10:30am
Bridge of Hope is looking for volunteers to serve in several different ways. 1. Volunteers needed to help at the facilities by sitting with residents, listening to them, turning pages in a song book, and being a friend.
2. Volunteers needed to assist resident group that comes to TLC for the 10:45 AM Sunday morning service by pushing their wheelchair into church and/or back to the van after the service.
3. Individuals who would like to share their talents - singing, dancing, drama, etc. - to an appreciative nursing home audience. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call Bridge of Hope at 464-2362.