The Other Side is a college-aged community (18–?) that is pursuing authentic relationships in Christ and with each other.
Our Core Values
- WELCOMING: Every person who walks in the door should feel loved, accepted, and welcome to explore their faith, wrestle with doubt, and encounter Jesus without fear of judgement.
- AUTHENTIC: Come as you are. Be who you are. We want to foster a community that values realness, vulnerability, openness, and authenticity
- Introducing young adults to Christ: Those who already know Christ challenged to go deeper: Connecting the college community to a larger church body.
- MISSIONAL: Going out and serving others for the sake of Christ's Kingdom
- WORSHIP: A college aged community seeking to know and glorify the Lord through lives of prayer and praise.