Family Ministries exists to help families build Christ-centered values that will stand the test of time and leave a Godly legacy for future generations.
- Blended Families: Classes and small groups.
- Family Camp: Annual church retreat for families at Camp Hammer. Labor Day weekend.
- Parenting Seminars: Single & Parenting Seminar offered annually. ( 2015 seminar: Wednesday night elective beginning Feb. 4th - May 6th (2 wks break Apr. 1st & 8th.). Other parenting classes offered periodically during Wednesday night electives.
- Small Groups: Various groups that meet together regularly for fellowship.
- Wednesday Night Dinner & Adult Classes with AWANA for the kids.
- Couples Café Desserts & date night with inspiritational speakers - Friday, Feb. 13, 7:00-9:00PM, Monschke Hall. $10/couple - Tickets on sale 1/24,25
See also Retrouvaille.
How can I get involved?
If you have a passion for any of these ministries to families, we have a place for you. Come use your talents in any of the areas of leadership, organization, administration and communication. Each ministry has a team that works together. Come and be part of the team! Contact Jim Josselyn at firstname.lastname@example.org or 831-465-3331.