Classes & Education
Advanced Bible and Theology Certificate Program (ABT, Class 601): Two-year certificate program to help participants understand God’s Word and basic Christian beliefs.
Adult Classes: A variety of programs to help all TLC adult attenders connect for great spiritual growth and fellowship. Including:
- Class 101: Knowing Christ: Introduction to TLC and basics of Christian faith.
- Class 201: Next Step: The purpose of church, Bible study and prayer in growing your Christian faith.
- Class 301: Discovering My SHAPE: Help determining how you can serve most effectively in the church.
- Class 401: Sharing your Faith: Learn more about evangelism and sharing your faith with others.
- Class 501: Short Term Mission Orientation: Preparing for global outreach.
- Class 701: Apologetics: Reasons and answers for why we believe.
Wednesday Night Classes: Electives include classes in areas of Bible studies, biblical principles, relationship issues, and special interests. Sessions offered three times yearly: Winter, Spring and Fall.
Parenting Seminars: Equip parents with biblical principals for parenting kids of all ages.
Marriage Classes: Support and encouragement for married couples.
Women’s Bible Studies: Various topics, dates, and times.
Library: Providing media resources for TLC members. Books and other materials are available for checkout.
Children’s Weekend Classes: Groups for children one month to fifth grade held during weekend services.
Awana: A Wednesday evening club for kids 2-year-old–4th grade with emphasis on Bible memorization and relational fun.
Children’s Enrichment Center: Our dynamic on-campus preschool.
TLCS: Top-notch education for grades K–8.