About Twin Lakes Church
What are the weekend services like?
- 30-minute messages are built on the Bible and brought to life with humor and contemporary culture. We make sure it’s relevant to your life!
- Be prepared for music! We spend half the service just singing, accompanied by a rock band with modern songs (music by Chris Tomlin, David Crowder, Hillsong) — but you’ll hear classic hymns too. On any given weekend, there can be anything from a choir to an orchestra to a brass combo to bagpipes!
- Come as you are! Wear what’s comfortable: shorts and sandals, jeans and a T-shirt, or a suit and tie.
- Service times are Saturdays at 6pm and Sundays at 9am & 10:45am. Each service lasts for just under an hour and a half. We meet in the Auditorium (Bldg 500), and there can be anywhere from 800 to 1200 people in the room.
- Looking for a smaller venue? Come to the Venue Service on Sunday mornings at 10:45am. You’ll get the same message via video feed and a live band, but in a smaller room with about 150 people.
How do I get there?
We’re located at 2701 Cabrillo College Drive in Aptos, California. Click here for driving directions. You can park here or in the Cabrillo College parking lots too. Once here, look for the two-story Auditorium (Bldg 500) just past the flag poles.
What about children?
Bring the kids! There are fun interactive children’s classes for infants through 5th graders. And we’ve got great groups for jr. high and high school students too on Sunday mornings at 9am. You can drop off your children at their class before the service starts, then pick them up right after it ends.
What are TLC’s beliefs?
Curious about our doctrinal positions? Here are our beliefs about God, Jesus Christ, the Holy Spirit, the Bible, and the purpose of the Church.
What about money?
We take an offering during every service. The offering is for those who call Twin Lakes Church their home. It is not a fee for attending the service, so you don’t need to feel compelled to give.
Twin Lakes Church is a registered 501(c)(3) non-profit, so contributions are tax-deductible.
How can I become a member?
We offer what we call a “101 Class” throughout the year. It’s a one-day class, usually about 4 hours, that gives you the history of Christianity, what the Gospel is, and the purpose of Twin Lakes Church. If you’d like to be baptized, we highly recommend taking this class prior. If you have a particular question about membership, please contact Valerie at firstname.lastname@example.org.